get the reddest red lipstick by using this handy tool to H A R V E S T T H E B L O O D O F Y O U R E N E M I E S
LOOK AT THIS BABY
LOOK AT HER
That child has some strong past life cell memory of being a conductor. Amazing.
so stinkin’ cute
Vegan Sushi - As Requested!
1 ingredient healthy vegan mango fruit roll-ups
4 cups diced ripe mango (from about 3 large mangoes)
1. Preheat the oven to 175ºF (80°C) and line two rimmed baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper.
2. Purée the mango in a food processor or blender until smooth.
3. Divide the purée evenly between the two prepared pans, and using an off-set spatula, spread the purée as flat and as evenly as possible until it’s about 1/8 inch (3mm) thick.
4. Bake the purée for 3 to 4 hours. (The total baking time will vary depending on the exact thickness of your fruit roll-ups and the differing temperatures of ovens.)
The fruit roll-ups are done when the purée is dry to the touch and pliable. If the bottom side of the roll-ups is still wet after some time, flip the roll-ups over and continue baking them until they are fully dried.
5. Remove the roll-ups from the oven. Place a piece of wax paper on top of the roll-ups and then peel off the wax paper and the roll-ups together. Cut the sheet into long strips and then roll up the strips.
The fruit roll-ups will last for up to 1 week when stored in an air-tight container.
see other recipes and tricks